Match 21 of the Indian Super League is Bengaluru Vs NorthEast Utd (8/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Bengaluru FC Vs NorthEast United kicks off at 7.30 local time (IST), which is 2pm in the UK. It is Match 21 of the Indian Super League season, and is being played at Fatorda Stadium.
- Bengaluru sit 5th in the Indian Super League, they have 5 points from 3 matches.
- As for NorthEast United, they sit 3rd, with 8 points from 4 matches. NorthEast can go top with a win today.
- Last time out, Bengaluru beat Chennaiyin 1-0 in a close encounter, giving them their first win of the season.
- In NorthEast’s last fixture they beat East Bengal 2-0 at the Tilak Maidan courtesy of an own goal, and a last minute breakaway goal by substitute Rochharzela.
- Both of these sides are unbeaten in the Indian Super League this season, and after Mohun’s defeat yesterday, there is now only these two teams and Hyderabad still to lose in the ISL this season.
- Despite their league positions, Betfair make Bengaluru the match favourites, The league positions could be a touch deceiving though, as NorthEast have played 4 matches, to Belgaluru’s 3.
- The fixture is part of the fourth round of matches, more details can be found in the ISL Match Centre.
Bengaluru Vs NorthEast Utd Betting
- Bengaluru 17/20 – The Draw 5/2 – NorthEast Utd 7/2
- Over 2.5 Goals 23/20 – Under 2.5 Goals 3/4
- Over 3.5 Goals 14/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/7
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 9/10 – No 20/23
Bengaluru Vs NorthEast Utd Prediction 8/12/20
Neither of these two teams are the most attacking, and I expect defences to dominate today.
With this in mind, I think it’s only fair to go with Under 2.5 Goals, which at 3/4 is a reasonable price for this fixture.