Match 20 of the Indian Super League is Jamshedpur Vs Mohun Bagan (7/12/20), here our match preview looks ahead to the fixture and brings you the latest match odds and top prediction.
Match Preview and Brief Summary
- This is Match 20 of the 2020/21 Indian Super League. Jamshedpur Vs Mohun Bagan kicks off at 7.30 local time (IST), which is 2pm in the UK. The match is being played at Tilak Maidan Stadium.
- Jamshedpur currently sit in 8th place in the Indian Super League table. Bizarrely, a large win today could see them go into the top 4 on goal difference.
- So far this season, Jamshedpur have drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 3 matches. The two draws were against Hyderabad (1-1), and Odisha (2-2). Their solitary defeat was inflicted in Match 5, when they lost 2-1 to Chennaiyin.
- Mohun have faired much better in the ISL. In what is their first season in the Super League, Mohun have won all three of their matches to date. If they get anything from the game today, they go back top of the league. Mumbai City went top on goal difference on Sunday, after beating Odisha 2-0 in Match 18.
- So far this season, Mohun have beaten Kerala Blasters 1-0, East Bengal 2-0, and Odisha 1-0. They will be looking to keep their 100% record today.
- As ATK, Mohun previously have beaten Jamshedpur 3 times in the ISL. There has been 2 draws, and just the one win for Jamshedpur.
Jamshedpur Vs Mohun Bagan Odds
- Jamshedpur 10/3 – The Draw 12/5 – Mohun Bagan 5/6
- Over 2.5 Goals 6/5 – Under 2.5 Goals 6/10
- Over 3.5 Goals 3/1 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/5
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 19/20 – No 3/4
Jamshedpur Vs Mohun Bagan Prediction 7/12/20
ATK Mohun have been the outstanding performers so far in this ISL season, and with that. it’s hard to see past them winning again today.
A win for Mohun combined with Under 3.5 Goals in a Same Game Multi bet pays 2.22 with Betfair, and that looks a decent bet to me.