Monday night sees Brighton Vs Southampton (7/12/20) in the Premier League, here's our match preview and top prediction.
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Brighton Vs Southampton is the final fixture of Matchweek 11 in the Premier League. The match is taking place at the Amex Stadium on Monday 7th December, 2020. Kick off is at 8pm, and the match is live on Sky Sports.
- A win for Brighton tonight sees them open up a 6 point gap between themselves and the bottom 4. The Seagulls are currently in 16th place, with 10 points from 10 games. 17th placed Fulham have 7 points.
- Brighton have put in impressive performances against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool at the Amex this season. They look too good to go down, but must know they have to pull away from the relegation zone soon, or else they could get dragged into the dogfight to stay up.
- Southampton have had a pretty impressive season so far. They sit in 8th place with 17 points from 10 matches. A win tonight sees them go 5th in the Premier League.
- In recent form Brighton are DWDLD, while the Saints are LDWWW (most recent results first).
- Twitter Match Hashtag #BHASOU
- Premier League Matchday Live
- Here at Football Gambler we have loads of Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions and we also have free Bets for you to use on the Premier League.
Brighton Vs Southampton Odds
- Brighton 7/5 – The Draw 12/5 – Southampton 2/1
- Over 2.5 Goals 10/11 – Under 2.5 Goals 10/11
- Over 3.5 Goals 23/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 23/20
Brighton Vs Southampton 7/12/20
The Saints have a good record on the road. Since losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace on the opening day of the season, the Saints have won two and drawn two on the road.
I'm tempted to go with the Saints and Draw in Double Chance betting, but it is only 8/15, and would I be shocked to see Brighton win? No, I wouldn't.
I really can't call which way this one will go, and the draw does look tempting. But I'm not a huge fan of draw backing.
So instead I'm going for Both Teams to Score, and Over 2.5 Goals, which is 2.04 in a Same Game Multi on Betfair.
Both these teams play attacking football, and I can see both scoring at least one each.