The North London Derby takes place today (6/12/20), and here is our match prediction and preview on Spurs Vs Arsenal in the big Premier League clash.
Match Preview - Brief Summary
- Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal is taking place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday 6th December, 2020. The match kicks off at 4.30pm, and is live on Sky Sports.
- Yesterday's 3-1 win for Chelsea seen the Blues replace Spurs at the top of the Premier League. Spurs did go into Premier League Matchweek 11 top of the league with 21 points from their 10 matches.
- A win today will see Spurs go back top, and only a ridiculous win for Liverpool over Wolves would see Spurs displaced from the top going into Matchweek 12.
- In the Premier League, Spurs' recent form reads DWWWW (most recent result first). Their last two PL fixtures were a 0-0 draw with Chelsea, and a 2-0 win over Man City. So Spurs are certainly in decent form.
- As for Arsenal, well, only really Man Utd are as unpredictable. Mikel Arteta's side lost 2-1 at home to Wolves last Sunday, and they are they have only one win in their last five PL matches - ironically, over Man Utd.
- Arsenal's recent Premier League form reads LDLWL. They were in 14th place at the start of Matchweek 11, with 13 points from their 10 matches.
- Twitter Match Hashtag #TOTARS
- Premier League Matchday Live
- Here at Football Gambler we have loads of Free Football Betting Tips and Predictions and we also have free Bets for you to use on the match between Spurs and Arsenal.
Spurs Vs Arsenal Odds
- Spurs 5/4 – The Draw 5/2 – Arsenal 23/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 10/11 – Under 2.5 Goals 10/11
- Over 3.5 Goals 23/10 – Under 3.5 Goals 1/3
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 23/20
Spurs Vs Arsenal Prediction 6/12/20
If it were just straight head-to-head form, there would only be one side to choose here, as Spurs are head and shoulders above their North London rivals at the moment.
The problem is, this is a North London Derby. Yes, form will come into it, but there is more to it than that in a Derby match.
For example, this is the sort of match that could spark Arsenal into life and change their season.
In matches like these I would consider the goals markets, but if I was to tip overs, I would be ruling out the 1-0 win for Spurs, which is a highly likely score line under Jose.
Backing Spurs outright, would cover this score line. And with current form, I really just can't see any other sane bet.