Chennaiyin Vs Bengaluru (4/12/20) is Match 16 in the Indian Super League, and my match preview looks ahead to this clash between two arch rivals, and I give you my match prediction.
- Chennaiyin FC Vs Bengaluru FC is Match 16 of the Indian Super League 2020/21 season.
- It’s being played at GMC Stadium Bambolim, with kick off at 7.30pm (IST), which is 2pm in the United Kingdom.
- Chennaiyin sit 5th in the Indian Super League table with 4 points from 2 matches. On Match 5 they beat Jamshedpur 2-1, and in Match 11 they drew 0-0 with Kerala Blasters.
- Bengaluru are just behind their rivals in 6th place, with 2 points from 2 matches. Bengaluru started off with a 2-2 with Goa in Match 3, an then drew 0-0 with Hyderabad in Match 9.
- These two teams are big rivals, who are also not far apart in the league table. A win for Chennaiyin will see them go second in the ISL table. While if Bengaluru manage to pull off their first win of the season, they will leap frog their rivals and go onto 5 points, alongside NorthEast United (3rd), and Hyderabad (4th).
- In the head-to-head between these two it’s three-a-piece, with one draw, a nil nil the last last time the teams met.
- In 90 minutes betting, the bookies have it close with Chennaiyin just edging favouritism.
Chennaiyin Vs Bengaluru Betting
- Chennaiyin 8/5 – The Draw 2/1 – Bengaluru 15/8
- Over 2.5 Goals 11/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 13/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 14/5 – Under 3.5 Goals 2/9
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/5– No 11/10
Chennaiyin Vs Bengaluru Prediction 4/12/20
It’s hard to make a case for Bengaluru. The stats say they’ve had just 3 shots on target in their 2 matches, the lowest amount of any ISL team this season.
In their second match of the season, Chennaiyin were very wasteful in their 0-0 draw with Kerala Blasters. I expect them to put that right today, and just edge a close contest.