Match 15 of the Indian Super League is Mohun Bagan Vs Odisha (3/12/20), and our prediction and preview looks at the chances of Stuart Baxter’s Odisha side getting their first ISL win this season.
Brief Match Summary
- Mohun Bagan (Atletico De Kolkata) Vs Odisha is Match 15 of the Indian Super League 2020/21 season. Antonio López Habas’ Mohun side sit second in the league table on 6 points, with Odisha 10th on just 1 point.
- Both teams have played 2 matches each. Mohun won both of their matches, beating Kerala Blasters 1-0, and East Bengal 2-0. Odisha have lost one (1-0 to Hyderabad), and drawn one (Jamshedpur 2-2-).
- This match is being played at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, kick off is 7.30pm local time, which is 2pm in the UK.
- The bookies make ATK the favourites in 90 minutes betting.
Mohun Bagan Vs Odisha Betting
- ATK Mohun Bagan 11/20 – The Draw 3/1 – Odisha 5/1
- Over 2.5 Goals 8/11 – Under 2.5 Goals Evs
- Over 3.5 Goals 15/8 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/11
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/5– No 10/11
Mohun Bagan Vs Odisha Preview
This is ATK Mohun Bagan’s first season in the Indian Super League, and this fixture will also be their first home game in their new league.
So far so good for Mohan, as they’ve won two from two on the road. The Kolkata based team seem to have taken to the Indian Super League like the proverbial ducks to water.
For Odisha this season, it’s been a struggle. They will be heartened by their fight back to earn a 2-2 draw with Jamshedpur last time out.
Despite needing a late comeback to share the points, Odisha did have the better of the exchanges.
With this being Mohun’s first season in the ISL, there is no head-to-head record between these two teams.
Mohun Bagan Vs Odisha Prediction 3/12/20
I can see Mohun coming out 2-0 or 2-1 winners in this one.
I’m a bit reluctant to back Mohun on their own outright at 11/20, so I’m going to double them up with over 1.5 goals.
The two bets combined pay 1.78, which is just under 4/5, and covers any Mohun win except for 1-0.
I was tempted to go with Mohun and over 2.5 goals, which pays 13/10, but I’m sticking with the safer looking option.