Match 10 of the Indian Super League is Jamshedpur Vs Odisha, and here is my preview and match prediction (29/11/20).
- This is Match 10 of the 2020/21 Indian Super League, at the Tilak Maidan in Goa. Kick-Off is 5pm local time, and 11.30am in the UK.
- The match is live on Star Sports Network.
- Latest 90 mins Betting - Jamshedpur 7/5 - The Draw 5/2 - Odisha 19/10
- Both these sides lost their respective opening matches and will be looking to get their first points on the board.
- This is the first double header match in the Indian Super League, and after yesterday's goalless draw between Bengaluru and Hyderabad in Match 9, the ISL will be hoping for some goals.
- Live Match Centre
Jamshedpur Vs Odisha Preview
In the head-to-head between these two sides it currently stands at 1-1.
Both matches were nip and tuck, and in all fairness - with a bit of luck - could have gone either way.
With both teams losing their opener, I'm hopeful this doesn't turn into a match neither side wants to lose.
Jamshedpur Vs Odisha Betting
- Jamshedpur 7/5 – The Draw 5/2 – Odisha 19/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 17/20 – Under 2.5 Goals Evs
- Over 3.5 Goals 15/8 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/11
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/7 – No 5/4
The betting is suggesting a close match, with the bookies not sure who they think will preveil.
The same can be said of the over/under 2.5 goals market, with that not far off a 50/50 bet as well.
Jamshedpur Vs Odisha Prediction 29/11/20
With not much form, this makes predicting the match difficult.
For this reason, and the fact I'm suspecting this could be one of those matches that finishes 2-1 either way, I'm going for over 2.5 goals at 17/20 as my prediction.