Match 11 of the Indian Super League is Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters (29/11/20), here is my preview, latest odds, and match prediction.
Quick Match Facts
- This is Match 11 of the 2020/21 Indian Super League, at the GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa. Kick-Off is 7.30pm local time (IST), and 2pm in the UK.
- Chennaiyin FC are looking for their second win of the season after defeating Jamshedpur 2-1 in their opening match.
- So far this season Kerala Blasters have won one, and drawn one. They sit in 8th place with 1 point.
- Latest Betting, 90 mins - Chennaiyin 23/20 - The Draw 5/2 - Kerala Blasters 23/10
- Indian Super League Tips and Predictions
Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters Preview
A second win of the season in this one will see Chennaiyin go joint top of the Indian Super League.
In their season opener, Chennaiyin defeated Jamshedpur 2-1 in Match 5.
Csaba Laszlo's side raced into a 2-0 lead early on, and in the end that proved enough, as they held off their opponents fightback to secure a 2-1 win.
For Kerala Blasters, things haven't been too good so far this season. They lost the ISL opening match 1-0 to ATK Mohun Bagan.
Before throwing away a two goal lead against Northeast United, in what must have felt more like a defeat, than the 2-2 draw it actually was.
Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters Betting
- Chennaiyin 23/20 – The Draw 5/2 – Kerala Blasters 23/10
- Over 2.5 Goals 9/10 – Under 2.5 Goals 19/20
- Over 3.5 Goals 9/4 – Under 3.5 Goals 4/11
- Both Teams To Score – Yes 4/6 – No 23/20
Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters Prediction 29/11/20
The stronger start to the season has been made by Chennaiyin.
And they also have the advantage in the head-to-head, having won 6 of the 14 of the matches between the two teams. Kerala have won 3 of the fixtures.
Therefore at odds against, I believe that makes Csaba Laszlo's side look good value.