Two more free Premier League predictions today (15th September), with Bournemouth hosting Everton, and Watford at home to Unai Emery's Arsenal side.
I should have been more confident in Chelsea, and maybe I tried to be too smart with my draw prediction at Old Trafford, although there was good reason for tipping that.
Anyway, hopefully today, we can get back on track with a couple of winners.
Best Betting Sites
Free Premier League Predictions 15th September
Bournemouth V Everton - Draw
Eddie Howe's Bournemouth side have a win, a draw, and two defeats to their name so far this season. The two defeats have come at home to Man City, and away at Leicester, so it's hard to criticise them for that.
Hard to know what to expect from the Cherries, and the same can be said for Everton on the road. At Goodison, form is consistent. Away, they are unpredictable.
So far this season, Everton have won both home matches, and drawn away at Crystal Palace, and lost pretty convincingly at Villa Park.
This one almost comes down to whom I mistrust the least. I can't rely on Bournemouth, and I can't trust Everton away. As is generally the case in the Premier League, it isn't easy to win away, so for these reasons I'm going with the draw here.
Watford V Arsenal - Away Win
Will Watford get the immediate new manager bounce, with Quique Flores returning to the club, to replace the sacked Javi Gracia.
Arsenal already have a win on the road under their belts this season, having won 1-0 at Newcastle on the opening weekend.
Watford are anchored to the bottom of the table with just 1 point from 4 matches. Have to go with the Gunners on this one, especially with them being price up at around Even money, and better.
- Football Betting Predictions - here at Football Gambler we offer weekly free football betting predictions, including free Premier League predictions.
We also cover the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships, and international qualifiers.
- Football Betting Systems - we also strive to find the best football betting systems that actually work.
Believe it or not, there are football betting systems that do profit over time. And they aren't necessarily what or how you would expect.
- Women's Football Betting - the women's game is booming, and here at Football Gambler we see it as an exciting new betting market place.
We will bring you football betting predictions on the Women's Super League, and Women's Champions League. And every 4 years, we have the FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Spread Betting Explained - ever thought about betting on football - and sports in general - in a different way? Well, football spread betting could be your alternative, and it works on other sports as well.
We have a spread betting explained page that gives you all the help and advice you need for spread betting. Enabling you to get started with spread betting on the Premier League.
- Best Football Betting Sites - a good football betting website has to offer more than just odds on weekend matches. So these days good football betting sites have to improvise and work harder to keep existing customers.
This means the best betting sites need to have competitive offers for existing customers. These offers need to include enhanced odds, and money back specials on big matches.