The Premier League heads our Over 2.5 Goals predictions acca bet this week, with 3 matches from the English league included in our 7-fold bet.
A £1 bet on the 7-fold returns £16.32, giving us odds of just over 15/1. Using Betfair, you could apply acca edge, which would give you a return of £13.18. With acca edge, you would get your money back as cash if one leg lets you down.
Over 2.5 Goals Predictions
– Watford V Liverpool (3pm, Saturday)
– West Ham V Man City (3pm, Saturday)
– Tottenham V Chelsea (5.30pm, Saturday)
– PSG V Toulouse (4pm, Saturday)
– Mainz V Borussia Dortmund (2.30pm, Saturday)
– PSV V Heerenveen (7.45pm, Saturday)
– Juventus V Spal (5pm, Saturday)
Big guns, Liverpool and Man City head our selections, as they have a chance of scoring the 3 goals required by themselves alone. They are joined by the stand out game in the Premier League this weekend, Spurs V Chelsea, which could see the 3 goals scored by both teams.
I actually think the 3 Premier League matches could all see over 3.5 goals come in, and they could be worth a treble.
The remainder of the accumulator is made up from a mixture of leagues across Europe. Starting in France, PSG will be looking to continue their run to the Lique 1 title. Also included is Borusssia Dortmund in Germany, PSV in Holland, and Juventus in Italy.
Over 2.5 Goals #FOOTBALLTIPS – 7-fold Saturday acca bet
– Mainz V Borussia Dortmund 2.30pm,
– Watford V Liverpool 3pm,
– West Ham V Man City 3pm
– Tottenham V Chelsea 5.30pm
– PSG V Toulouse 4pm
– PSV V Heerenveen 7.45pm
– Juventus V Spal 5pm
— footballgambler (@footballgambler) November 24, 2018