Plenty of decent odds available on the big fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor this Sunday morning (UK time), with enhanced odds offers all over the place. Below you will find all the latest offers on the Vegas showdown.
Mayweather V McGregor New Customer Offers
- 20/1 Floyd Mayweather OR 40/1 Conor McGregor – New Betfair Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply
- Bet £10 Get £40 on Floyd Mayweather V Conor McGregor – New Netbet Customers Only, T&C’s Apply
- 25/1 on Floyd Mayweather to beat Conor McGregor – New Coral Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply
- 100/1 on Conor McGregor to beat Floyd Mayweather – New Betvictor Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply
- 45/1 on Conor McGregor to win by Knock Out – New Netbet Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply
- 40/1 on Floyd Mayweather to beat Conor McGregor – New Netbet Customers – Enhanced Winnings In Free Bets + T&C’s Apply
The fight is taking place in the T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, with the fighters expected to be in the ring sometime after 4am Sunday morning. Of the above offers, please check what time the offer ends at, as they can differ from bookie to bookie.
Of the fighters, Floyd Mayweather is the heavy odds on favourite in the betting. He is retired for the best part of 2 years now (his last fight was in September 2015), and he is now 40.
Mayweather has a 49-0 record, and despite the amount of fights under his belt, he has not been in too many brutal battles over the years, due to his incredible superiority in the ring. To put it another way, Mayweather is a very fresh 40 year old boxer with 49 fights behind him.
McGregor is already a legend in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. He is star attraction in the UFC, and he has the personality and character to back up his explosive performances in the Octagon Ring.
McGregor also has youth on his side, he is only 29, but will that be enough to beat the man regarded as the best fighter of his generation inside a boxing rectangle?
It’s hard to see McGregor winning on points, so if you do fancy a punt on the Irishman, you might well be better served in taking him to win by Knock Out, as you will get slightly better odds on this outcome.
This weekend also sees the last round of Premier League fixtures before the first international break of the new season, so don’t forget to keep an eye on our Acca Insurance page for the best deals on Saturday afternoon.