So there we have it, the 2016 European Championships final is going to be between Portugal and France. An excellent month of football will finish in Paris on Sunday 10th July, when the two nations meet to see who will lift the trophy, and be crowned champions of Europe – and below we have stacks of offers on the match.
Portugal V France Euro 2016 New Customer Offers All offers end at 8pm Sunday
- 5/1 on France or 11/1 on Portugal to win Euro 2016 Outright with 888Sport
- £200 Welcome Bonus + money back if Portugal or France lose Euro 2016 on penalties with bet365
- 5/1 France or 13/1 Portugal to win Euro 2016 final in 90 mins with Netbet
- 6/1 on France to beat Portugal in 90 mins with Paddy Power
- 12/1 on Portugal to beat France in 90 mins with Paddy Power
- 8/1 on Griezmann to score anytime in 90 mins against Portugal with Paddy Power
- 8/1 on Ronaldo to score anytime in 90 mins against France with Paddy Power
- 6/1 France or 12/1 Portugal to win in 90 mins and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- Bet £10 on Portugal V France and get £20 in free bets from Boylesports
- 8/1 Ronaldo OR 8/1 Griezmann to score in 90 mins + £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 10/1 on France to beat Portugal in 90 mins with Coral
Hosts France go into the match as heavy favourites, looking to win the tournament on home soil for the second time, against Portugal, who have been unfancied throughout the whole of the month, but who have still managed to reach the final.
France are around the 11/10 mark to win in 90 minutes, with Portugal at around 7/2, and the draw at 11.5. To win the Trophy Outright, again France are the favourites at 4/9, with Portugal outsiders at 15/8.
There is one excellent offer available on ‘To Lift The Trophy’ betting, and that comes from 888Sport for new customers.
Anybody opening a new 888Sport account here, can get either 5/1 on France to Lift The Trophy, or 11/1 on Portugal To Lift The Trophy.
This is a huge price enhancement, and is by far the best offer on the market for tonight’s match, with most of the others all being 90 minutes only offers.
Another offer on the Outright Winner comes from bet365, in the form of their Penalty Payback offer.
With Penalty Payback, if you back France to win the tournament outright (for example), and they lose the final on penalties, you will get your money refunded in cash.
More details can be found on our Euro 2016 money back if you lose on penalties blog post. This offer is available to all bet365 customers, but if you aren’t already a member, fear not as you can open a new bet365 account here and claim both the £200.00 Welcome Bonus and qualify for Penalty Payback.
Share and Enjoy