Unless you’ve been on Mars for the last few days, or in a French prison cell, you will have noticed that England and Wales are meeting in Lens on Thursday in Euro 2016, and we have amassed a load of new customer offers for you to get stuck into on this match.
England V Wales Euro 2016 New Customer Offers
- 6/1 on England to beat Wales with Boylesports
- 10/1 on England to beat Wales and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 16/1 on Wales to beat England and £100 in free bets from Betfair
- 5/1 on England to beat Wales with Paddy Power
- 16/1 on Wales to beat England with Paddy Power
- 6/1 England or 20/1 Wales with 888Sport
- £50 Free Bet on England V Wales with Bet365 + £200 Welcome Bonus for new customers
- 12/1 on Gareth Bale to score anytime against England with Netbet
- 4/1 on Bale or Kane to score today + £100 in free bets from Betfair
Today’s match kicks off at 2pm (UK time), and is live on BBC1. The match is being played in the Stade Bollaert-Delelis, in Lens. Wales are in poll position in Group B, having won their opening fixture against Slovakia last Saturday.
England on the other hand know that at the very least, they can’t afford a defeat today. A draw for England followed by a win over Slovakia in their final match would surely see England qualify as one of the best third places a the worst, but Roy Hodgson and his team won’t want to leave it that late, and will be looking to be sitting top of Group B on Thursday night having completed a win over Wales.
The general odds on an England win today are 4/6, with Wales at 11/2, and the draw coming in at a best price of 3/1 with Betfred. So as you can see from the above new account offers, some of the price enhancements are huge.
Share and Enjoy