One popular bet on the FA Cup final is ‘To Win The Trophy Outright’ or ‘To Lift The Trophy,’ as it is also known. This is a two way bet, as there is only one of two winning outcomes available. As a result of this, the odds are a good bit shorter than the standard 90 minutes betting odds generally are.
On today’s final, the general price on Manchester United to Lift The Trophy is between 1/3 and 2.5, while a Manchester United win in 90 minutes is a much longer 4/5 to 5/6. Crystal Palace are between 2/1 and 9/4 to Lift The Trophy, while Palace are from 4/1 to 17/4 to win in 90 minutes.
Luckily, there are some good new account offers on ‘To Lift The Trophy’ betting available on the FA Cup Final today, they are as follows…..
FA Cup – To Lift The Trophy New Customer Offers
- 7/1 on Man Utd to Lift The Trophy with Coral. Max bet £5.00, get £5.00 free bet if lose.
- 5/1 on Man Utd To Lift The Trophy with 888Sport. Max bet £10.00.
- 3/1 on Man Utd to Lift The Trophy with Ladbrokes. Max bet is £10.00. Money back as free bet if lose.
- 12/1 on Crystal Palace To Lift The Trophy with 888Sport. Max bet £10.00.
Just to clarify, to Win The Trophy By Any Method or To Win FA Cup Outright Betting means you can win the FA Cup by any method. So if you choose to back Crystal Palace to win the FA Cup outright, that means they can win in 90 mins, or after extra time, or on penalties. It is a simply a bet on which team is lifting the FA Cup trophy in the air at the end of proceedings.
More offers on today’s final can be found on our FA Cup New Customer Offers page, where you will also find enhanced odds on 90 minutes betting.
- Profit Maximiser is not Betting and doesn’t involve risking money, or using any risky staking plans. It is a proven method for making risk free money, and all you need is a few quid to purchase the system and get yourself started. You will get your initial outlay back within the first month if you follow all the instructions correctly.