Atletico pulled off a bit of a surprise (shall we call it, because they are well capable of beating anyone) by knocking out Bayern Munich last night.
This means tonight, their City rivals, Real, have the chance to make it a Madrid derby when they host Manchester City in the 2nd leg of their Champions League semi-final.
Real Madrid V Man City New Customer Offers
- Paddy Power – 18/1 on Man City to beat Real Madrid (90 mins)
- Betfair – 16/1 on Man City to qualify for Champions League final by any method and £100 in free bets
- Nebet – 12/1 on Ronaldo to score anytime against Man City in Champions League (90 mins)
- 888Sport – 11/1 on Man City to qualify for Champions League final by any method
- Betbright – 10/1 on Real Madrid to beat Man City (90 mins)
- Boylesports – 8/1 on Both Teams To Score (BTTS) in Real Madrid V Man City (90 mins)
- Betfair – 8/1 on Real Madrid to qualify for Champions League final by any method and £100 in free bets
- Coral – 6/1 on Real Madrid to qualify for Champions League final by any method
If Real can mange to overcome Manuel Pellegrini’s Manchester City side, it will be the second time in three years that the final will be an all Madrid affair, after the two sides also met in the Lisbon final back in 2014, with Real coming out on top 4-1, after extra time.
The first leg of this semi-final between City and Real was a tight affair, with Real (for once) looking to keep things tight, probably due to the fact that they were without top goalscorer, Cristiano Ronaldo. They won’t have such problems tonight, as Ronaldo is set to return to the starting line up.
Real go into the match at 4/9 favourites with Stan James to qualify for the final by any method. City, knowing that a scoring draw or away win will do for them, are 2/1 to qualify for the final by any method with bet365 (new customers also get a welcome up to £200.00 bonus here).