Well, I didn’t see a Man City clean sheet coming last night, although I always thought they had a chance of getting through, as I expected goals at both ends at the Etihad.
Anyway, onto tonight’s Champions League matches, and we have the usual array of new customer offers with Barcelona and Bayern Munich win doubles making up the majority of the offers.
Champions League New Customer Offers
- Boylesports – 8/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich win double (90 mins)
- Coral – 6/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich to qualify for semi-finals
- Betfair – 5/1 on Bayern Munich to beat Benfica (90 mins) and £100 in free bets
- Betbright – 8/1 on Barcelona and Bayern double in Champions League (90 mins)
- Betfair – 7/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico Madrid (90 mins) and £100 in free bets
- Paddy Power – 7/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico Madrid (90 mins)
More Champions League New Customer Offers will be added as they become available.
Atletico Madrid need to overturn a 2-1 first leg deficit to defending champions, Barcelona. Madrid have the away goal, and even given Barcelona’s remarkable fire power, I still wouldn’t discount Atletico. If there is one side in Europe who know how to ground out a result, it’s Diego Simeone‘s team!
Also tonight, we see Bayern Munich trying to defend a slender 1-0 lead in Portugal. Crucially for the Germans, they didn’t concede an away goal in the first leg. I can see Munich scoring tonight, meaning Benfica would need to score 3 times, and the latter I am struggling to see happen.