Champions League New Customer Offers – 12th April
The first round of Champions League quarter-final second legs get under way tonight, with Man City V PSG in Manchester, and Real Madrid hosting Wolfsburg in Spain.
There are stacks of new customer offers on the matches, particularly on Man City V PSG. As well as the new customer offers, all bet365 customer can get a £50.00 in-play free bet on the match. If you are a new bet365 customer, you can also get the £50 free bet, and a £200 Welcome Bonus.
Champions League New Customer Offers
- 30/1 enhanced odds Acca on Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich with Betfair
- 8/1 on Ronaldo to score against Wolfsburg (90 mins) with Coral
- 10/1 on Man City to beat PSG with Betbright
- 5/1 on Man City to qualify and £100 in free bets with Betfair
- 6/1 on Real Madrid to qualify v Wolfsburg and £100 in free bets with Betfair
- 8/1 on Man City and Real Madrid to win with Boylesports
- 10/1 on Real Madrid to qualify V Wolfsburg in Champions League with Netbet
- 8/1 on Man City to beat PSG (90 mins) with Paddy Power
French side PSG know they have to score in Manchester if they are too have any chance of progressing after a 2-2 in Paris last week, and looking at Man City’s defence, they will probably fancy their chances. That said, PSG’s defending wasn’t too clever either, so City will also be confident.
In Madrid, Ronaldo and co have a large job on their hands as they look to overturn a 2-0 first leg deficit. Madrid will no doubt dominate possession and will dictate the match, but they also have the added pressure of knowing they can’t really afford any slip up’s at the back, as a Wolfsburg away goal will really make life very difficult for Zidane’s team.