The Champions League is back this week, and tonight we see the first legs between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, and Bayern Munich V Benfica.
As you would rightly expect, there are plenty of new customer offers on both matches, with plenty of enhanced odds on a Barcelona and Bayern Munich double.
Champions League New Customer Offers
- Betbright – 10/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich
- Betfair – 4/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico and £100 in free bets
- Betfair – 5/1 on Bayern Munich to beat Benfica and £100 in free bets
- Betfair – 16/1 acca on Barcelona, Bayern, PSG and Real Madrid
- Netbet – 7/1 on Barcelona and Bayern Munich Champions League double
- Paddy Power – 4/1 on Barcelona to beat Atletico Madrid in Champions League
- Paddy Power – 14/1 on Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG and Real Madrid all to win in Champions League
- Boylesports – 7/1 Champions League double on Barcelona and Bayern Munich
More offers that become available will be added throughout the day.
Both matches kick-off at 7.45pm, and both are live on BT Sports. A general Barca/Bayern Munich double pays around 4/5 (1.80), with Barcelona at around 1/2 (1.5), and Bayern as short as 2/9 (1.22) – so the 10/1 double represent great value.
There are another two Champions League matches on Wednesday, with Wolfsburg hosting Real Madrid, and Manchester City visiting Paris to take on PSG, there will be plenty more offers on those matches tomorrow as well.
One such offer that is for bet365 existing customers, is on the PSG V Manchester City match, where both new and existing customers can get a free bet up to £50.00 to use in-play on the match.
You can even get the free bet if you are only opening a new account now, and you will also still be entitled to the standard £200.00 welcome bonus available to all new customers.
Share and Enjoy