Arsenal take on Chelsea today at the Emerites in one of the two live matches shown on Sky Sports 1 today, knowing that a win can put them back at the top of the Premier League table.
Arsene Wenger’s side have struggled against Chelsea in recent years, but that was during the Mourinho years, and with the Portuguese now gone, has there been a better time over recent years for Arsenal to put Chelsea to the sword?
With a game of such magnitude – even with Chelsea’s current league position – you would expect there to be a glut of promotions available, and you won’t be disappointed today. The best of the offers are as follows…….
- 10/1 on Arsenal with Coral – New Coral customers can get a massive 10/1 on Arsenal, the maximum bet is £5.00, and all winnings are paid in cash.
- 7/1 on Arsenal to beat Chelsea with Paddy Power – New Paddy Power customers can have £10.00 on Arsenal to beat Chelsea at 7/1.
- 5/1 on Arsenal to beat Chelsea with Betfair – New Betfair customers can get a tenner at 5/1 on Arsenal and £100.00 in free bets.
- 12/1 on Chelsea to beat Arsenal with Betfair – New Betfair customers can get a tenner at 12/1 on Chelsea and £100.00 in free bets.
- 6/1 Arsenal to beat Chelsea with Netbet – New Netbet customers can get £10.00 on Arsenal at 6/1.
- 8/1 on Arsenal to beat Chelsea with Ladbrokes – New Ladbrokes customers can get £10.00 on Arsenal to win at 8/1.
- 8/1 on Chelsea to beat Arsenal with Netbet – New Netbet customers can get £10.00 on Chelsea at 8/1.
- 12/1 on Chelsea to beat Arsenal with Ladbrokes – New Ladbrokes customers can get £10.00 on Chelsea to win at 12/1.
There’s plenty of offers to get stuck into there. The match kicks-off at 4pm, and is being played at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium. In the reverse fixture earlier this season, Chelsea won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge in an acrimonious affair that seen Arsenal defender, Gabriel, get sent off for his part in a spat with Diego Costa.
It’s hard to call the result in today’s match. Arsenal go in as favourites, they are a 11/10 to be victorious with Paddy Power. Although Arsenal are at the top end of the table, and Chelsea at the bottom, I still get the feeling Chelsea will be up for this match.
I’m struggling to see Chelsea lose this match. Without massively over impressing, they are unbeaten since Gus Hiddink took over, and even though it’s a very tight call today, I can still see that record standing at full time. The draw is 23/10, and Chelsea are outsiders at 11/4.
Share and Enjoy