Weekly account update – Another set back
By the close of play on Sunday night (25/12/11) my weeks activities recorded a slight loss of £2.58, not a lot, but put in the context of things along with the previous weeks loss and taking my projected growth of 7% into consideration, it is a bit of a set back for me really.
I could cope with the previous weeks loss as I was still on schedule in my quest for a weekly profit target of 7%, but now I’m starting to fall behind it and another bad week would set me further back.
Last week I was able to put a positive spin on things as my bank was still ahead of my target amount, this week I don’t have that luxury. Here is currently how things stand…..
Week End – Bank – Target Amount (7%)
25/12/11 – £175.42 – £183.06
18/12/11 – £178.00 – £171.09
11/12/11 – £199.96 – £159.90
04/12/11 – £160.57 – £149.44
27/11/11 – £153.18 – £139.67
20/11/11 – £143.56 – £130.54
13/11/11 – £122.00
The most frustrating thing in all this, is the fact that my main losses have all been down to basic stupid errors. For example I got into another mess trying to do a pre match trade on the Blackburn V Bolton game, which this time I had to take a hit on.
Due to a major amount of exposure to half my betting bank, I decided to take my punishment and trade out of that game for a loss of £24.48, which is a lot of money percentage wise.
I recovered well from that and had got ahead of my target amount, then on Saturday afternoon on the Scottish football I managed to get myself into another fine mess on the Hearts V Motherwell match, losing another £15.92.
Yet again, another ridiculous trade in which I lost more than a days winnings just trying to trade my way to a couple of so called easy quid on the Correct Score market in running.
It’s extremely frustrating and I do ask myself will I ever learn.